1. The students should go to and out of class on time and should never be late or out of school early. The students who are
late for some reasons should utter “May I come in” at the door of the classroom and should not come in until they get
the teachers’ permission. After class, the students should tell the teachers the reasons. The student who is late for more
than 10 minutes is not allowed to attending the class. and it would be regarded as absent.
2. The students should focus their attention on the study and listen carefully to the teacher. If they confused about some
parts of the teaching, they may ask the teacher at the break. The students should raise their hands when they have questions.
With the teacher’s permission, he may stand up and ask. When the teacher asks questions, the students should stand up
3. The students who have disagreement with the teacher may talk with him after class or tell the monitor who will report it to the
department concerned. The students on duty should record it in the teaching report.
4. The students shouldn’t meet friends or receive telephones in class. In addition, they
shouldn’t enter the classroom when they wear slippers, vests or undershirts.
5. The students should care the public property and pay attention to save water and electricity. They shouldn’t casually
move or damagevarious equipments, devoice of different classrooms or labs.
6. The students should keep the classroom and corridor clean.
7. The students shouldn’t change or quite their courses without permission.